Brinno HDR Construction Camera (BCC200)
Brinno BCC200, the higher-end construction camera bundle with 80-day battery life, is powered by a HDR-sensor and special night-modes perfect use for documenting construction projects, analyzing environmental changes, and an amazing variety of other long-term outdoor photographic tasks. BCC200 delivers the exceptional time-lapse videos even under the most challenging backlights and/or dark conditions. The new Industrial-Grade Aeronautical Aluminum alloy clampod's great load capacity increases its convenience for operation. The BCC200 camera runs on four included AA batteries. At a time-lapse interval of 2 seconds (with the scene setting set to "daylight"), the batteries will last for 240,000 images to be captured, which would be about 5 days. If you set the interval to 5 minutes, the batteries will last for 40 days. In this case, the result will be 12 images captured every hour, totaling to 288 per day, and 11,520 for the 40 days. At the common playback rate of 30 fps, you can watch the entire 40 day recording in 384 seconds, which is just over six minutes. But you can set time intervals to anywhere between 1 second and 24 hours. There's also an ASAP mode that captures 3-5 images every second. You can also use the timer function, which allows you to program the camera to shut off and wake up at designated times. .
- HDR Video Sensor, Long term project time lapse video
- Produces instant read-to-watch time lapse video, 2.5 months of battery life (using a time interval of 30 minutes, 4 AA batteries)
- Wide Angle 112˚ field of View
- Industrial-Grade Aeronautical Camera Clamp pod is small and portable while still maintains a great clamping power with great load capacity up to 40kgs increases its convenience for achieving the desired shooting angle at the construction and/or job sites.
- Package contents included HDR Timelapse Camera TLC200PRO, weather resistance housing, Industrial-Grade Aeronautical Camera Clamp, Bungee cords, 8GB memories and batteries.